We provide a full suite of oxygen solutions to meet all of our customers’ and patients’ needs.
- Stationary and portable oxygen concentrators for use in the home, when travelling, and while sleeping.
- Delivery of oxygen cylinders directly to your place of residence for patients who require portability.
- Lightweight portable equipment with the best oxygen conserving devices and accessories available.
We also have specialized capabilities and experience in servicing the unique patient and facility needs of Skilled Nursing Facilities, Hospice, Adult Family Homes and Assisted Living Centers.
We are confident that nobody in the industry can match Sound Oxygen Service’s customer service standards and capabilities:
- Same day customer follow-up upon receipt of the order.
- Superior in-home setup and service by well-trained technicians.
- High-quality equipment and latest medical technologies.
- 24 hour / 7 day a week live person help line so you can speak to someone when you need us most. No outsourced call centers! We’re locally available to be there when you need us!
- No insurance billing or paperwork hassles. We have medical billing experts that will handle all the required insurance paperwork and billing for you.
- Supply replenishment programs available to make sure you always have what you need (There’s an APP for that!).
- Locally Owned and Operated with offices conveniently located to service your needs.
- Experienced in servicing the unique patient and facility needs of Skilled Nursing Facilities, Hospice, Adult Family Homes and Assisted Living Centers.
If you would like more information about how Sound Oxygen Service can support your oxygen therapy needs, please contact us!