We provide a full suite of Sleep Apnea solutions and services
We provide a full suite of Sleep Apnea solutions. You can expect to be custom fit with the CPAP mask that is most comfortable for you. We provide over 20 different types/styles of mask, each in a variety of sizes, and we will find the best fit for you. Our technician will also be able to answer any questions you may have about the equipment and help you better understand your diagnosis and prescribed therapy.
SOS Sleep Apnea Services
At SOS, we work tirelessly to help our patients receive the most benefit possible from their prescribed therapy. We believe that by helping improve the health outcomes of our communities we are making a difference every day in our patients’ lives.
We do this by:
- Knowing our customers – each person and the effects of their diagnosis are unique.
- Hiring licensed Respiratory Care Practitioners (RCP) who care about positive patient outcomes.
- Working with a sense of urgency – same day set-ups with patient.
- Ensuring you are provided with a superior, proper fitting mask (a poor fitting mask is one of the biggest causes of non-compliance; it is absolutely critical for patient comfort and medical results). If your mask isn’t working for you, and you tell us within 30 days, we’ll refit you with a new mask at no additional cost to you!*
- Using the most advanced PAP technologies (including Auto-titration CPAP) to best ensure proper settings.
- Automatic CPAP supply replenishment program available to make sure you always have what you need, when you need it (e.g. masks, hoses, accessories). You can even order your supplies at home or from your smartphone (there’s an APP for that!)
- Providing patient education on both the medical diagnosis (Sleep Apnea) and equipment functionality & usage.
- Providing customer follow-ups and 24/7 availability for questions.
- Providing physicians and insurance providers with CPAP diagnostics and therapy results.